Untagged users
== Personal info ==

Name : Aiden Oosthuizen
Nudes :The ammount of pictures id send will fill your pc

== Character Info ==

Class/Role/Spec :Rogue/assassination and Sub
Your armory link :https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kilrogg/vokjou

== Questions ==

Previous guilds?: Spark (only one of note)

THIS SECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

What are you good at during progress? (preparation, doing "shit" jobs like kiting, interrupting duty, not dieing, anything you can think of): Firstly a great attitude in the sense of learning a fight. im not one of the people who goes in to a fight blind , as i prefer to learn a fight as much as possible before hand so that i know whats coming up next .but it goes further where once a boss is dead i dont simply stay exactly the same in terms of play style and i spend every pull during and after tweaking what i do in order to increase things like my uptime , minimising damage (i do that anyway of course but i still try improve). aswell as the above i also come to every raid with everything i might need during it , consumables , gems and enchants. also im always the first to volunteer for the shit jobs , no matter what it is , if im needed to do it i will do it without any complaints

Where are your areas where you can improve?: i believe every player has some small way to improve , and with that i believe there is always a small thing i can do better , wether its a small mistake in my rotation that loses me some damage or uptime on the boss , or wether its something as simple as movement during a fight , no one is perfect but i put myself under alot of internal pressure to preform as best as i can and to alwas keep on improving.

Will you QQ if someone is mean to you?: No!, being a solid and good team is in my experience one of the most neccesary things in raiding , but at the same time we are all there for one reason , to kill that boss (yes of course to have fun and relax after work or school ) but the end goal is to kill that boss. and with that of course if someone (myself in this example) makes a mistake that screws over several people , thts going to tick them off . and as i said above im one of the people that lives by the idea that im my worst critic , so sometimes im mean to myself if i mess up , so i wont hold it against anyone for putting me in my place or telling me off for something.

Why Imperium, what makes us an interesting guild for you?:its the next step for me , i have come a long way and as im the type of person that needs consistant challenge to motivate myself, i feel that the more rigorous schedule aswell as impeccable preformances from alot of your members will make me strive to beat them ( as silly as it sounds ) i look to be as good as i can possibly be and i feel imperium will provide me with the best opportunity for this

Please provide us with a screenshot (upload it to http://www.imgur.com) of your UI: https://imgur.com/HlvWWKL

Link logs here plx: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kilrogg/vokjou

Other information that you want to share? : in the grand scheme of things im a baby in wow , i started in MOP thinking i was a big man because i killed FLEX siegecrafter. in WOD i did nothing but pvp and for the beginning of legion i did the same. in nighthold i joined my first "raiding guild" in which we without trash talking , were not the best , it took us all the way to TOS to kill hc guldan, at that point id found that i had started to massively enjoy raiding , so i took the next step and got in to spark with no prior raiding experience in an organised manner , and over tos and to ATBT ive consistantly improved , and went from the bottom of the metres and making several mistakes to being consistantly near the top ( i even had a rank the parse server wide for imonar at one point which was a big thing for me at the time ). and being a consistant preformer who rarely makes mistakes and i never make the mistake twice. i truly feel that imperium will help me drastically improve further from where i currently am and with that i strive to become a core member of any team im in and i hope to be given a chance to trial with yours
Posted May 18, 18 · OP · Last edited May 19, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
i forgot to add it in , but if accepted for a trial im more then happy to make the transfer to horde
Posted May 19, 18 · OP
Esm a
Swag:
+28
Admins
Officer
Hey there. I simply dont think you will be able to make it into our raid team. Sorry. Best of luck.
giphy.gif
Posted May 19, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
best of luck to you guys
Posted May 19, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices