Forums

[Declined] KevinBeacon- Application Holy Paladin

8 replies
Swag:
Untagged users
== Personal info ==

Name : Dean Martin Williams
Nudes : You'll need to buy me dinner first.

== Character Info ==

Class/Role/Spec : Holy Paladin
Your armory link :https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kilrogg/kevinbeacon

== Questions ==

Previous guilds?: Spark......yep.

THIS SECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

What are you good at during progress? (preparation, doing "shit" jobs like kiting, interrupting duty, not dieing, anything you can think of): Obv the basic stuff like keeping myself alive, Positive attitude, having pots flasks and all the basic stuff, good communication between healing team and raid, spot healing monster!
Where are your areas where you can improve?:
Everyone can Improve, so I will say I can improve on every aspect of my game..I'm not the kind of person to curl up into a ball and cry if some one calls me out for dropping the ball, I'll come back stronger for it.

Will you QQ if someone is mean to you?:
is this a serious question? my mum will deffo give you a scalding review on wow progress if you hurt her baby boy.

Why Imperium, what makes us an interesting guild for you?:
I've played wow since vanilla, seen myself a decent amount of content spent some expansions just doing lfr and partying and some just doing the 5 man thing...Legion has made me love raiding end content so if BFA is anything like this..I want in on the server first hype train!

Please provide us with a screenshot (upload it to http://www.imgur.com) of your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/ldiVmhl

Link logs here plx:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kilrogg/kevinbeacon#

take note of how many healers we rolled with :|
Other information that you want to share? :
Have a lot to give, will prove myself..can take criticism on the chin and will work on it rather than melt under pressure, balls in your court lads and ladies :)
Posted May 19, 18 · OP · Last edited May 28, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
I also hear that you're horde now, Happy to be a Blood elf....who am I kidding, TAUREN FEMALE FOR THE WIN!
Posted May 19, 18 · OP
Swag:
+5
Male blood elf or nothing
Posted May 19, 18
List
Undo
Swag:
Untagged users
As you wish, Warrco!
Posted May 19, 18 · OP
fen a
Swag:
+226
Admins
Officer
Why do you use Velens?
Why do you run Holy Prism on Kingaroth?
a8ZbYeO.gif
Posted May 21, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
I use Holy Prism on Kin'garoth because the guild I was progging it with wanted me stood by the tanks so I could Tank spot heal, I felt that Holy prism + velens combo with ring would throw out some decent healing burst whilst I was out of range of 95% of the raid, I'm always happy to take pointers on better talents of gear sets to use, but the set up worked well for our team at the time. ( Don't have Martyr back or soul ring either)
Posted May 21, 18 · OP · Last edited May 21, 18
fen a
Swag:
+226
Admins
Officer
I use Holy Prism on Kin'garoth because the guild I was progging it with wanted me stood by the tanks so I could Tank spot heal, I felt that Holy prism + velens combo with ring would throw out some decent healing burst whilst I was out of range of 95% of the raid, I'm always happy to take pointers on better talents of gear sets to use, but the set up worked well for our team at the time. ( Don't have Martyr back or soul ring either)

But you can heal through the boss?
a8ZbYeO.gif
Posted May 21, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
Forgive me, but I don't follow what you mean.

If you mean stand close to the boss to reach the tank whilst standing with the raid, I was told to stand by the tanks ( wasn't my choice to stand where I was stood, I just used the talents I felt would benefit the raid whilst listening what the raid leader told me to do..his methods were....interesting)
Posted May 21, 18 · OP · Last edited May 21, 18
fen a
Swag:
+226
Admins
Officer
Well it's a questioning of their methods and yours. That sounds nutty.

Anyway, thanks for being patient and reaching out on Discord, this is going to have to be a no. The reasoning for prism despite your posistion just sounds nutty. The burst healing is next to non existent and for me really articulates that you're not the level of player we really need.

Best of luck in finding a new home for BfA.
a8ZbYeO.gif
Posted May 28, 18
NoticeNotices