Forums

[Accepted] Tehdude - MM/BM Hunter Application

7 replies
Swag:
Trial
== Personal info ==
Name : Araz Alvani

Nudes : On the dark web (Will take new ones if needed for application to keep you guys updated)

== Character Info ==
Class/Role/Spec : BM/MM Huntard. Can play either specc to its maximum potential. BM seems the way to go atm through testing in beta. Might change later, will have to see/theorycraft later on.

Your armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shadowsong/Tehduded

== Questions ==
Previous guilds?:
eXsto on Shadowsong.

Raided with Exsto throughout Legion, where i was raiding upto Elisande Mythic in Nighthold.

I was in on several first kills and believe i was a strong member of the core raiding team.

I had to take a break from WoW due to personal reasons (can state them if needed in private).

Now that i am back i am looking for a new guild as Exsto has decided to raid 5 days with 2 alts required for BfA.
THIS SECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

What are you good at during progress? (preparation, doing "shit" jobs like kiting, interrupting duty, not dieing, anything you can think of):
I always stay prepped up for raid days. I tend to buy a shitload of consumables before raid. I always show up as my evenings are always free. Always read up/watch videos and theorycraft to prepare my character for a fight (is this a fight where i need to focus on ST talents? Is this a fight with moderate AoE, should i try a different approach?)

Throughout my raiding career i have done alot of shit jobs such as soaking, kiting, interrupt duty. Hell you ask me to kite a mob, you better watch me kite that mob, you watch me good.

I would say i am a very mentally strong player. I tend to learn tactics fast, if i fail and receive criticism for it i swallow that shit up and look for areas where i can improve.

Where are your areas where you can improve?: I would say my biggest flaw is that i am a huge dps-whore. However i try to make this into a good thing. I start looking for areas where i can improve my dps whilst following tactics and not wiping the raid.

Will you QQ if someone is mean to you?: I won't QQ, but they can expect to be sued from my lawyor dad. (Who is bigger than your dad)

Why Imperium, what makes us an interesting guild for you?:
The fact that you guys are able to achieve the ranks you have without having mandatory alts and splitraiding. I enjoy having 1 character i can focus on and make him big and being part of a serious raiding team able to achieve fast kills. I can already tell that the social side of this guild is something i will happily partake in.

Please provide us with a screenshot (upload it to http://www.imgur.com) of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/fiU2NK9

Link logs here plx: My current logs with Exsto are all private. I am however more than happy to give you guys my WL info so you can check logs freely.

Other information that you want to share? : Just looking forward to a friendly chat . Also as noted above i hope that won't be an issue. I would gladly give my WL to an officer to check out logs.

Edit: Forgot to add my Wowprogress link where you can see some of my achievements: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/shadowsong/Tehduded

Edit2: Would recommend watching the Mythic+ Vaults. From that video you can get a first impression of how i am as a player. Those videos showcase how vocal i am.
Posted Jul 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 12, 18
Harloq o
Swag:
+3
Online on Site
More Norwegians.. :rollseyes:

Logs will be useful. You keeping that character name if you were to transfer?
Posted Jul 30, 18
Swag:
Trial
Us vikings will be taking over!

I do have all logs from my time in Exsto. They are just unavailable as all of them are listed as private. As i wrote in app i would be more than happy to give my WL acc to an officer to check logs freely.

I would be keeping that name, if it is not available it will probably be Outofmilk or something similar.
Posted Jul 30, 18 · OP
Swag:
+27
“Us vikings”. Im guessing you’re as Viking as Joey is ginger, based on your name.. Now danes - they’re vikings.

Fen will defibately want to have a look at those logs, as they are the main “selling point”.. I’m sure he will hit you up.
Posted Jul 30, 18 · Last edited Jul 30, 18
Swag:
Trial
Hey Mewgie,

should i just send him a PM with acc info beforehand?
Posted Jul 30, 18 · OP
Harloq o
Swag:
+3
Online on Site
Can join the discord with the link on the left and PM him there instead, then you dont have to wait 2 months for him to notice
Posted Jul 30, 18
Swag:
Trial
Says "invite invalid" when clicking on the link to the left. I found a discord link on wowprog so i just joined through that.
Posted Jul 30, 18 · OP
fen a
Swag:
+220
Admins
Officer
As discussed on Discord, accepted. Cya soon.
a8ZbYeO.gif
Posted Aug 12, 18
NoticeNotices