[Accepted] Foodeh, Appliciation

4 replies
Swag:
Untagged users
== Personal info ==
Name : Luke

== Character Info ==
Class/Role/Spec : Hunter/Beast Mastery
Your armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/Foodeh
== Questions ==
Previous guilds?:
Long list as I have been playing game for a long time.

Recently though the main three have been

Quelm, was in the guild for around two years and part of the officer team. Left in Dec 2017 due to disagreements over running of the guild.

Imperium, joined in Dec 2017 to finish Antorus, left due to enjoying M+ and wanting to experience horde side of the game in BFA.

Exsto, joined in March 2018, left a few weeks ago due to new job offer that made raiding for the next month and a half unreliable. Progressed the majority of the tier with them up until Zul.

THIS SECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH
What are you good at during progress? (preparation, doing "shit" jobs like kiting, interrupting duty, not dieing, anything you can think of):

I feel I am very prepared for new bosses, tend to research and raid test by myself in order to familiarise myself with fights. I feel I have very fast reaction times and am usually the lowest damage taken on mechanics like Vectis beams or low deaths on things like Zekvoz dance/Mother beams.

I am also very willing to volunteer myself for additional jobs that can be easily fucked up as I enjoy the challenges they bring.

Where are your areas where you can improve?:

I can let small mistakes bug me which affects my play at times and overthinking situations. Its a problem I have in real life too which I have been trying to address.

Will you QQ if someone is mean to you?:

No I couldn't care less.

Why Imperium, what makes us an interesting guild for you?:

I enjoyed my time here last expansion and when looking for a new guild for next tier, it was my first thought.

Please provide us with a screenshot (upload it to http://www.imgur.com) of your UI:

https://i.imgur.com/pSA8c7Q.jpg

Link logs here plx:

All logs of this expansion are private.

Other information that you want
to share? :

This application is mainly for the new raid, I can raid at the moment but I will be very inconsistent as I am moving to London for a new job over the next few weeks.

I am willing to play my hunter, mage or dh (tank or dps). So if you are inflexible with your hunter roster I am more than happy to move onto one of my other characters.
Posted Oct 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 10, 18
Swag:
+5
Pog Foodeh Pog
Posted Oct 9, 18
Swag:
Trial
Why would you be looking for a new guild for next tier? Why not stick with Kenny and the gang?
Posted Oct 9, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
5 day a week, + alt commitment is not enjoyable for me
Posted Oct 9, 18 · OP
fen a
Swag:
+220
Admins
Officer
Accepted fgt, xfer over whenever. Hunter pls.
a8ZbYeO.gif
Posted Oct 10, 18
NoticeNotices