5 replies
Swag:
Untagged users
== Personal info ==

Name : Stephen
Nudes : Click here for nudes

== Character Info ==

Class/Role/Spec :
Mage, Dps, All three depending on what is better for said boss.
Your armory link : Armory Link

== Questions ==

Previous guilds?:
Vanilla - Krazy Fools <Turalyon>
TBC - Krazy Fools (disbanded), Imperium <Nagrand> (Right at the end of TBC).
WotLK - Imperium (Left after Ulduar because i took a break from wow due to school)
Cataclysm - Concequence <Nordrassil> (Computer broke and my Laptop wouldn't run WoW to a suitable standard so was replaced)
MoP - Amused to Death <Defias Brotherhood> - (Guild Disbanded), Sanity <Defias Brotherhood>.
WoD - Sanity (Guild Disbanded), Pure <Turalyon> - (Left because wife and i had a child, didn't have enough time to continue raiding at the level Pure wanted)
Legion - I was the GM of Catalyst which later renamed to Pure Chaos <Ravencrest> (Guild Disbanded after many months of struggling to get playing of the standard we were aiming for). Feint <Tarren Mill> (Guild Disbanded after Antorus).
BfA - Bad Luck <Tarren Mill> (Joined as a social with the aim of becoming raider however they had an over sized roster and was told as they hadn't seen us in a raid we would be spending a lot of time on the bench. Being benched for the right reasons is fine but to be judged without being seen i didn't agree with, Luckily Feint was reforming so i left and re-joined feint which is where i am currently). Feint (Roster is not what it once was and feels like the GM has lost interest and favors friends over progression)

THIS SECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

What are you good at during progress? (preparation, doing "shit" jobs like kiting, interrupting duty, not dieing, anything you can think of):
I feel what makes me a valuable raider during progress is i prepare through alpha/beta testing, reading and speaking on my class discord. I learn and adapt to new strategies fast. Mechanics will always come first before padding the meters (That can be done on farm) and i have always been the person doing the bitch jobs because people can rely on me to do it properly i.e. Ghuun orbs which i am yet to kill Ghuun without doing said job :|

Where are your areas where you can improve?:
I could improve on being more versatile with other specs i feel i play Frost a lot better than Fire or Arcane but i am working on both being equal on all three providing my gear allows me.

Will you QQ if someone is mean to you?:
Not at all i'm quite cool and collected and take constructive criticism as a tool to improve. If a member of the guild was being toxic towards me i would let the raid leader know what has gone on and not reply to the said person being toxic.

Why Imperium, what makes us an interesting guild for you?:
Most of all i've raided with you guys before and i really enjoyed it back then so have no doubts i would now. You are stable which i value highly and you progress content in a timely manner which is a massive bonus!

Please provide us with a screenshot (upload it to http://www.imgur.com) of your UI: This Screen Shot has been taken from my stream to show it in a raid environment

Link logs here plx: Click Here for Logs

Other information that you want to share? :
I am a reliable raider who will turn up for every raid unless there is an emergency which is very rare. I like to surround myself with like minded players if not better players to possibly improve my own game play. I'm not toxic and really would just like to find a guild i can play with through all expansions to come.
Posted Oct 12, 18 · OP
fen a
Swag:
+220
Admins
Officer
Name whilst in Imperium?
a8ZbYeO.gif
Posted Oct 12, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
Hi Fen, My old characters name was Starsky, i was with my mage friend called Hutch who is now called Yamimage on Nagrand.
Posted Oct 12, 18 · OP
fen a
Swag:
+220
Admins
Officer
Ah, you weren't here in TBC - I remember approving the pair of you ;)
a8ZbYeO.gif
Posted Oct 12, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
Haha i couldn't remember if it was end of TBC or not had to ask Hutch and after submitting the app he was like no you doughnut it was just Ulduar but i was convinced it was end of TBC as well so left it there :p I wish my memory was as good as yours lol
Posted Oct 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 12, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
Hey guys I'm going to withdraw my application I've been thinking about when the time the raid ends and after starting my new job I don't really fancy a max of 5 hours sleep every raid night. Thanks for the consideration though.

This has no effect on Chermona' s app at least on our end.
Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 19, 18
NoticeNotices