Untagged users
== Personal info ==
Name : Beavz
Nudes : https://i.imgur.com/VPZ9ef4.jpg

== Character Info ==
Class/Role/Spec : Rpgue/DPS/Whichever is best on the fight
Your armory link : worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Beavzrogue

== Questions ==
Previous guilds?: Trainwreck-Played here for 2.5 tiers playing all roles in some degree while helping to run the guild.

Consanguineus-Raid leader/Officer-Had a few friends in this guild who I had known from a while back ask me to come in and help them in BfA, since I had no plans or guild at that time I thought why not and helped them complete the tier much better than they had ever performed previously. My reasons for leaving are that I want to play at a higher level and take a step back from the raid leading aspect and focus more on myself as a player and perform the best I possibly can.

What are you good at during progress? (preparation, doing "shit" jobs like kiting, interrupting duty, not dieing, anything you can think of):
I feel like I am good at recognising problems and also quickly resolving these problems through means of my gameplay or by suggesting a way in which to fix said problem. I make a huge point out of researching fights beforehand in order to have the greatest possible edge I can when it comes to progression meaning that boss will die x amount of pulls faster. I lump things like kiting, interrupting and not dying into just knowing how to play the game all 3 of those should be performed by the best class or role at hand and everyone should be happy to step up as it means progressing that much faster. I am extremely adamant about getting into a routine on progression as it allows you to perform actions without thinking or paying much attention to them, freeing up plenty of space and time for you to deal with new or unexpected things that can happen during progression. At the end of the day killing the boss in the least amount of pulls is what matters and all aspects of play needed for that are what I think I excel at and continuously try and improve. My attitude in raids is extremely progress orientated and I personally feel like I adapt to any encounter extremely quickly. I am very versatile in the roles I play and the jobs that are required from encounter to encounter and eager to step up when my class fits the job at hand. If given a chance to trial and show you what I am capable of in the coming tier I am sure it wouldn't be a decision you come to regret.

Where are your areas where you can improve?:
As I said before my main reasoning for joining a new guild is to focus on myself as a player rather than trying to orchestrate a 20man team. I will be able to improve the finer details in my own personal play and maximise my output , damage reduction and excel in any duties or mechanics that I need to deal with.

Will you QQ if someone is mean to you?:
If anyone is mean to me for lack of skill or I am doing something incorrectly and it can be backed up with evidence I invite everyone to be mean to me so we can fix the issue and kill the boss. I haven't got time for drama over the way someone worded my fuck up, the quicker I know the better and it can be fixed.

Why Imperium, what makes us an interesting guild for you?:
You've been a long standing guild for many many years and consistently performed well on the world rankings, that's something I want to be a part of and improve to try and help you secure that top 100 spot next tier. Raiding comes first with Imperium and that's what I am here for to kill some bosses as fast as we possibly can.

Please provide us with a screenshot (upload it to http://www.imgur.com) of your UI:
https://i.imgur.com/rfyGlXQ.jpg

Link logs here plx:
Rogue logs. Please keep in mind I have only just rerolled to the rogue and have 1 clear on it so far relatively undergeared and with only 6 stacks of reorigination, I would expect to do much better if I was to have raided on this for the whole tier and know for a fact I will do better in the coming weeks and next tier. www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/beavzrogue

Monk logs. I progressed all of the current tier on monk playing mostly MW with odd fight as BrM: www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/beavzmonk

Shadow Priest logs from Nighthold, this is the only way I can access them due taking to name on the server with another character: i.imgur.com/xnIMl9v.png

Guardian Druid logs from early nighthold progression before I rerolled to Shadow Priest: www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/19881918?zone=11&mode=detailed#metric=dps&partition=1

Feral logs from Emerald Nightmare progression, some Guardian logs in here also: www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/19881918?zone=10&mode=detailed#metric=dps&spec=Feral

Other information that you want to share? :
I would just like to add that some of you may remember me from our very brief time in ToS, where I joined with intentions of making this my new home. My ISP had other ideas and my internet went to complete shit for around a month until I changed provider. All I can say on this now is I am incredibly sorry I wasn't more open in explaining my situation better, I was pissed off and ended up just quitting the game entirely until BfA which I realise how much of a dick move that was on my part to you guys. I can assure you this will not happen again and I plan to be here for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for taking the time to hear me out and read through my application, I eagerly wait for a response.

Beavz
Posted Dec 2, 18 · OP
Swag:
+75
o/

you still m+ing?

I'm sure Essem or Fen will be in touch at some point
ab0e9bb0b32558a4db572fc7f63a4284.gif
Posted Dec 3, 18
Swag:
Untagged users
Hey, yeah thats one of the reasons i've gone rogue almost mandatory in m+ and could never find a good one so just did it myself.
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices